DARK TIMES
It is in the darkest humor that my pain lays,
It is in my jokes that the truth lays,
So deep inside I’m a
walk of shame,
Deep inside I’m a combination of full blast Rockford and
pioneer speakers.
I’m that stone besides the waterbed, hard but slippery.
But, have you ever put on your
headphones and the lyrics started sounding bitter than they should? When all
the jokes you laugh about are deep stories that you couldn’t imagine of, when
the depressed side of my story becomes funnier than your real life, but all I
can do is smile more than a toothpaste advert.
The absurd thing is that at the
caliginous time of the night is when I see clearly, this is the time that I
realize my mind is a dangerous place none of you want to be in. A world of
roars of roars and screams, a world of numbness, a weak unsteady and wonky
world. The kind of world that prods your soul with devilry and darkness. This
is when you feel fear and strength at the same time but neither defines you. We
all bleed the same color I bet, but inside here you just never stop bleeding.
When you feel you don’t want to
close your eyes because when you close them you walk right into another world,
another darkest episode of Harry Potter and all you have to do is quote him
“DARK TIMES LIES AHEAD OF US AND THERE WILL BE A TIME WHERE YOULL HAVE TO
CHOOSE BETWEEN WHAT IS EASY AND WHAT IS RIGHT.” Apparently in here you have to
choose between what is gloomy and what is dark. So let me tell you a little
secret, the devil is real and he is not a little red man with horns and tail,
he can be beautiful and charming, and he will always be there waiting for you
with open arms, but it’s up to you to decide whether you will run to him or
from him, but it doesn’t matter at all coz he will haunt you.
So what if the eyes were projectors
of our own minds?? Then I guess all of us would have different stories to see
and different demons to help fight, so we all have dark sides that haunt us
down and none of us want to talk about them. There comes a time that all you
need is a hug, no words, no advice, over 6 billion souls in the world but
sometimes all you need is just one hug from one soul, but once you have been in
the dark you will learn to appreciate everything that shines.
So, let’s flip a coin now, let it
all go, see what stays, just let go off the shit that suffocates your soul, let
go off the shit that drowns you and hold you down. Be great full for the
changes that saved your soul from years of pain. I thought of all the beauty left
around me and I embraced my demons. The world that broke me and the tears that
sank me helped me build this boat that led me to an island I’ve never seen
before and the river I sailed on is now running with all my secrets, my
derelict soul is now healing, nothing is ever like we imagine it, maybe that’s
a terrible beautiful thing. So train the wolf in your heart to never let the world
see the Lamb in your soul. We are all wet in the inside, we all have that fire
that consumes us from within but remember Inceptions do not matter at all, just
focus on your epilogues.

Comments
Post a Comment